Store your items securely, get reminders, order 24/7. We keep you updated
We offer a range of services to help keep you healthy
Thousands of pages of health advice from the NHS, Pharmacists and Support groups covering every topic.
Over 15,000 products at supermarket beating prices A better way to shop.
Vida Rogers Pharmacies are a family run group of Independent Dispensing Chemists and NHS Community Pharmacies in South Wales.We aim to provide you with first class pharmacy services in a friendly and professional environment within the heart of our community
Our branches are at
26, Commercial Street, Aberbargoed, CF81 9BW
18 Hanbury Road, Bargoed, CF81 8QS
79 Cefn Forest Avenue, Cefn Forest, NP12 3JX
23 High Street, Fleur De Lys, NP12 3UD
NHS Services are provided on behalf of Aneurin Bevan University Health Board across Caerphilly County Borough.
We provide a free prescription ordering and collection service from the following surgeries;-
1. Aberbargoed Surgery, Pant Street, Aberbargoed, CF81 9BB
2. Bryntirion Surgery, West Street, Bargoed, CF81 8SA
3. Dr Das Surgery, South Street, Bargoed, CF81 8ST
4. Sunnybank Surgery, The Bryn, Cefn Forest, NP12 3NA
5. Gilfach Surgery, William St, Bargoed, CF81 8NY
6. Dr Ali, Pengam Health Centre, Glan Yr Afon Lane, Fleur De Lis, NP12 3WA
7. Dr Mahto, Pengam Health Centre, Glan Yr Afon Lane, Fleur De Lis, NP12 3WA
8. Bargoed Hall Family Health Centre, Cardiff Road, Bargoed, CF81 8NY
9. White Rose Surgery, New Tredegar, NP24 6EE
10. Deri Medical Centre, New Road, Deri, CF81 9GJ
11. Markham Surgery NP12 OQN
12. Avicenna Health Centre NP12 2YU
13. Pontllanfraith Health Centre NP12 2YU
14. Oakfield Street Surgery CF82 7WX
15. The Bryn Surgery, Cefn Forest, NP12 3LZ
Other FREE NHS services include: Repeat Dispensing; Medicine Use Reviews (MUR); Discharge Medicine Reviews; Health Advice and Self-care; Emergency Contraception (morning after pill); Disposal of Unwanted Medicines; Supervised Methadone and Buprenorphine Consumption; NHS Influenza Vaccination Service, Smoking Cessation Services,
Other non NHS services include Free prescription deliveries to your home, Free blood pressure test service, Free diabetes checks, Private Flu Vaccination
Our staff are expertly trained to provide you with healthcare advice, and to help you select the most appropriate OTC medicine to treat your ailment. Our Pharmacists are always available to discuss any medication or health issues.
We have a wide range of medicines available for you to purchase over the counter (OTC), many of which are Pharmacy Only and stronger than you will be able to buy from the supermarket. In addition, Vida Rogers Pharmacies have over 8000 items available for purchase on our website with big discounts and better prices than supermarkets and online pharmacies.
We look forward to serving you.